GBTicket is registered with the Data Protection/ Information Commissioner's Office, UK (Registration Number Z5255084).
GBTicket is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
GBTicket may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 30 September 2013.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address;
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or promotions.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to better understand your needs and provide a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Shopping at GBTicket is secure:
- All card transactions are processed via WorldPay's Business Payment Gateway (http://www.worldpay.com).
- GBTicket holds a Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) certificate of compliance by SaferPayments (https://www.saferpayments.worldpay.com) from WorldPay;-->
- You are able to create an account on our web site with a username (email address) and password. You can use the same e-mail address and password to 'Log in' to your account via www.GBticket.co.uk or www.GBTicket.com. If you 'Log in' to your account via www.GBTicket.co.uk, you access your orders from the sales catalogues and if you 'Log in' to your account via www.GBTicket.com you access your orders from the online shop.
- Passwords are encrypted and GBTicket's policies preclude access to passwords by anyone at GBTicket or its service providers. If you do create a username and password, you are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your account password.
- You may review and edit the Personal Information that is stored in your user account on this web site (e.g., your password and other contact information) by visiting 'Edit Profile' when you log in.
- If you forget your password, you are able to request a new password via www.GBTicket.com. On the home page of www.GBTicket.com, click on 'Log in', located at the top left of your screen and enter your email address (exactly as you gave when you first registered). Just below the password field click on the link 'Did you forget your password? Click here' and an email will be sent to you with a new password, generated randomly by GBTicket. When you receive the email with your new password, we strongly recommend that you change this password to your own password by 'Log in' to your account, either at www.gbticket.com or www.gbticket.co.uk and go to "Modify Password".
According to the ICC UK Cookie Guide (International Chamber of Commerce, 2012; international-chamber.co.uk), cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user's device.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
Category 1: Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website.
Category 2: Performance cookies
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website functions.
'By using our website [GBTicket.co.uk], you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device'.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website (www.GBTicket.com or www.GBTicket.co.uk) may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes (e.g. electronic newsletters);
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at GBTicket, The Enchanted Barn, Trevilley, Sennen, Penzance, TR19 7AH, UK or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This website and its content is copyright of GBTicket © GBTicket 2007. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only;
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.